Neil D. Enright
Mr. Enright is BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his professionalism and ethics.
- Bankruptcy law
- Corporate law
- Estate and probate
- Family law
- Montana, 1973
- U.S. District Court, District of Montana, 1973
- U.S. Tax Court, 1973
- University of Montana, J.D., 1973
- Montana State University, B.S., 1966
- U.S. Navy, 1967-1970; Lt.
- State Tax Appeal Board
- Internal Revenue Service
Associations and memberships
- State Bar of Montana (Estate and Probate Section)
- American Bankruptcy Institute.
- “Changes to the Adoption Laws,” Montana C.L.E. Seminar, 1997
Towe, Ball, Mackey, Sommerfeld & Gosch, serves clients in Billings and throughout Montana.